Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
TheDarkMan TheDarkMan is offline

Default Formating page

The link below is to a few pages from the index of a book. It's a long story but this was completed 11 years ago although for reasons beyond my control it was never published. I want to put it in PDF then publish it but first it has to be reformated. The published to whom it was submitted wanted it done in a special format so that page 1 would be on the right, page 2 on the left, blank blank, page 3 on the right, 4 on the left, blank blank and so on. My question is how do I get it back in regular format pages 1,2,3... and so on. Can't work out the formatting. Any help appreciated. Thanks

https://www.sendspace.com/file/xn26va