Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Erin J Erin J is offline

Default last table column "cut off"

The last column in my Word table appears "cut-off". How do I fix?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Erin,

Have you tried narrowing the column widths and/or changing the table's horizontal alignment/positioning?

--
Cheers
macropod

The last column in my Word table appears "cut-off". How do I fix?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
No Name

Select the table, then right-click in the table and choose Table Width, Fit
to Window option.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP
"Erin J" Erin wrote in message
news
The last column in my Word table appears "cut-off". How do I fix?