Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
kiki_R kiki_R is offline

Default VBA question; How does one get there from here?

VBA Question;
We have a large Word table on a 2 column multi section document (newspaper
columns). How does one loop thru each section and go to (find) the beginning
row in each of the two columns of the section as well as go to (find) the top
row of each of the 2 columns on each page in the section?

We need to loop thru the document and add a row to the top of each newpaper
column of each page in each section. And we need to add a row to the
beginning of each column when a new continuous section begins in the middle
of a page.