Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
pickbet pickbet is offline

Default Trouble with my borders

How do I get a whole border on the page to print, the bottom is missing? I've
made three posters, only one has borders on all four sides. I haven't printed
the third one yet. I do have a checkmark in the scale content box. I thought
that was what fixed it on the second one that showed all sides but I guess
not. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Sounds like it's too close to the limits that the printer can handle. Have
you checked your printers limitations?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"pickbet" wrote in message
How do I get a whole border on the page to print, the bottom is missing?
I've
made three posters, only one has borders on all four sides. I haven't
printed
the third one yet. I do have a checkmark in the scale content box. I
thought
that was what fixed it on the second one that showed all sides but I guess
not. Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...sDontPrint.htm

--