Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
snomazushi[_2_] snomazushi[_2_] is offline

Default Saving Documents Created in Word 2007 to be Compatible with Word 2003

I have posted this earlier today but since it is not displayed I am posting
again:

Windows Vista Home Premium SP1, Office 2007

I know how to save documents created in Word 2007 so it can be used with
Word 2003 manually.

Can someone inform me whether I can set my "save as" so documents created in
Word 2007 will be always saved as default to be compatible with Word 2003?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Click on the Office button and then on Word Options in the bottom border and
then on Save and from the "Save files in this format:" drop down, select
"Word 97-2003 Document (*.doc)"

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.