Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tpertzoff tpertzoff is offline

Default Can't copy from PDF then paste to Word 2007 doc

I have installed the trial version of Office 2007. I am trying to select text
from a PDF file and paste it into a Word 2007 document. I am getting junk.
For instance, when I copy the sentence "Diary or Journal w/pen" and then
paste into Word I get:
When I do a paste special with no formatting, the underscore is replaced
with little boxes with "?" characters in them (won't reproduce here.) There
are also paragraph breaks and a column break.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tpertzoff tpertzoff is offline

This has something to do with how the PDF file was created as I have found a
different PDF file that I can copy from with no problem.