Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
KCexcel KCexcel is offline

Default How can I find/fix occurrences of €śMinor loss of fidelity€ť?

How do I find the 2 occurrences so that I can fix them and never get this err
message in the future?

Microsoft Office Excel €“Compatibility Checker
The following features in this workbook are not supported by earlier versions
of Excel. These features may be lost or degraded when you save this
workbook in an earlier file format. Click Continue to save the workbook
anyway. To keep all of your features, click Cancel, and then save the file in
one of the new file formats.

Number of occurrences 2
Minor Loss of Fidelity
Some cells or styles in this workbook contain formatting that is not
supported by the selected file format. These formats will be
converted to the closest format available.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How can I find/fix occurrences of "Minor loss of fidelity"?

Ask your Excel questions in an Excel forum. This one is for Word.