Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Suzanne Suzanne is offline

Default How do I create a half quarter sheet booklet

Does anyone know I can create a quarter size booklet?

I can do it for half sheet but can't for quarter!

HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Presuming that you have Word 2007 or an earlier version with a PDF utility,
save the document as a PDF and then use Acrobat Reader (preferably v9) and
use its excellent print options to create your booklet. Although you can do
this in Word, AR's printing options are far more comprehensive and reliable.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP