Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
moonlight moonlight is offline

Default In my documents some black lines appeaar need to removal them

Was typing a doucment when some how a few black lines are in it. I did not
use bullets either unless there is a key I could have hit not knowing this
would happen. I need to remove the Black lines and do not know how to do
this. I tried putting the up & down arrows on black lines and right clicking
but will not let me use cut. Help

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
moonlight moonlight is offline

Suzanne:
I am not very good at computers just started 3 years back am an old person
not brought up with computers; I am not able to read your post to the
question I asked. Do not know how to get to it.
Frank