Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karen F Karen F is offline

Default how do I copy & paste a protected document without unprotecting?

1. I have created a one form, and want to put 2 on a sheet of paper. How do
I copy the protected form to the other side of the paper?

2. Is there a way of doing a mirror image so I only have to type on one
side of the form and it fills in the other side with the same info?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

In the other locations where you want to the data to appear, set Cross
References to the text of the bookmarks assigned to the formfields and set
the Calculate on Exit attribute of those formfields so that the Cross
References will be updated on exit from them.

For more detailed information, see the following page of fellow MVP Greg
Maxey's website:

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Hope this helps.