Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
yeahyeahother yeahyeahother is offline

Default I set Word 2004 to show two pages side by side, now how to fix it?

I think I was trying to print a pamphlet with 2-sided printing, but now I
just want the normal view.

It's straining my eyes and this is the default view for new documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

At least with *Windows* versions of Word, the zoom is saved with the file.

You should be able to open the Normal template as a file and set the desired
zoom; after you've saved the changes, the chosen zoom ratio would then apply
to all new, blank documents.

For more on this, see http://word.mvps.org/faqs/general/SaveViewAndZoom.htm
(note that the instructions are for WinWord).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

news