Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rockhammer rockhammer is offline

Default grouping "shapes" to pictures in word 2007

So I grabbed a screen via print screen and I pasted it into word 2007

then I added some "shapes" - some ovals - on top of this picture

how do I group these shapes with, or otherwise lock them onto, the picture
so that as the picture gets moved around the shapes stay in the same spots
relative to the picture?

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you click on the edge of your picture, don't you get a highlighted
box (with handles for resizing, for instance)? If you do, hold shift
and click precisely on the edge of each oval (so that all the items
remain selected). Then use Group to group them into a unit.