Jims Jims is offline
Junior Member

Default Hide first page number 0

I want to hide the first page of a document (page 0 in the header) in a way that numbers the first visible page as page 1 and continues with the numbering from there.
Is there a way to do this?
If I make the first page a separate section, with its own header, and renumber the rest of the document from page 1, hiding page 0 simply makes page 1 section 1, numbered 0.

Anyone know how to do this?

Thanks