Dave Roseboom Dave Roseboom is offline
Junior Member

Question auto-replace query

I have a HUGE number of entries (7500+) I need to make in the autoformat section of 2 different versions of Word (2003 and 2010). I already have a .txt file with the entire list. I'm thinking there MUST be a way to batch-enter the entire list into the replace-as-you-type list, so I won't have to enter every single line one at a time.

I've found the file (Application Data\Microsoft\Office\MSO1033.acl) that contains the list, but I can only open it in WordPad, which isn't detailed enough to copy the list into.

Thanks for any help!