MandyKoo MandyKoo is offline
Junior Member

Default Word 2010

In a Word document I have created fields by going into Insert, Quick Parts, Field and Fill In to create many different fields that need to be updated in a specific document with the variables.

There should be a shortcut key that takes a person from field to field but I'm unable to work out what it is.

Can anyone assist or, alternatively, can anyone tell me a more effective way of creating fields that enables the user to jump from field to field inserting the required information?

Hope my message makes sense?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

F11 takes you to the next field (in an unprotected document, which I'm
assuming this is), and Shift+F11 goes to the previous field.

However, for data collection there are more efficient solutions. A large
number of possibilities is collected he
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tip_p...ting_data.html.

--
Stefan Blom