Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lou3097 Lou3097 is offline

Default Word 2003 Document to a Fillable PDF

I am trying to convert a Word 2003 document to a pdf. I have Acrobat
Distiller as an option but when I go to print to the distiller it says it has
an error putting on my C drive. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to
troubleshoot??
--
Linda Lou
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

If you want a fillable .pdf file you need to use Acrobat Pro v8.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~