Alex Rodriguez

Default Comments shows on the side of a form document. How can I hide it?

I have a form that I created in Word using a table. I created comments on
fields with explanations of what is needed in the field. When the form is
loaded by some users, these comments shows and prints on the right side of
the form.

I don't see it myself when I load the form, so I believe that it is some
settings in Word; but I've tried many of the settings in the Option menu,
without any success.

Why do they see these comments on the side of the document and I don't? I
see the comments when I stop at the particular field (The way that it should
work).