Jules

Default Canadian English spell checker won't work

I have my XP Word set on Canadian English, however, when I do spell check, it
always checks in US English and even says so in the spell check box. I
cannot seem to make the spell checker work properly, and I am sick of having
to tell it that colour, favourite, etc, are not spelt wrong. I have created
a custom dictionary to work around this problem, but I would like to have a
permanent fix.

Treesy

Why not just click the "add" button to add those words to your dictionary? I
added my first and last name to mine so they weren't constantly getting
dinged as misspelled.