Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Michael Koerner

Default How Come?

Using Office 2003 all patches. I run a mailmerge using Excel as the data
source, and was wondering why every time I open my merge document I receive
the following message:

Opening this document will run the following SQL command:
SELECT * FROM `NominalRoll$`
Data from your database will be placed in the document. Do you want to
continue?

When I select yes I still have to go looking for the NominalRoll.xls file
You would think that once you did an initial merge it would remember where
the file was located.

--

Regards
Michael Koerner