Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben Bullock

Default Making a table of contents from a field

Recently, in a document I made a mini-table of contents from a style, so
from

Style X: Title 1
Style Y: text test text
Style X: Title 2
Style Z: text text text

I could get

Title 1
Title 2

as a "mini" table of contents inside my document. I'm pretty sure I got the
idea either from this newsgroup or from one of the MVPS web pages, but after
searching I can't find where, and even after searching the help files I
can't remember how I did it. Every time I use the method in the help files,
I get things other than Style X in the table of contents.

Thanks very much.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ben Bullock

Default Making a table of contents from a style

Sorry, this should have been "making a table of contents from a style".