Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Rieteree Rieteree is offline

Default bottom margin on custom page

I'm creating a custom sized document, 10 x 14 inches, but the margin setup
page will not allow me to set a bottom margin less than 3.16". How do i get
around this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You can only set what the printer driver will allow. Try using the standard
11x14 page size and make up the difference with margins.