Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lynneebee lynneebee is offline

Default How do I align text boxes in headers?

I have "reverse" headers on odd and even pages in a word document. Is there
an easy way to line them up so the text boxes are in the exact same vertical
location on both odd and even pages. Likewise, if I have two text boxes in
the same header, how do I make sure they are exactly aligned vertically with
each other?

Thank you!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Right-click the edge of the text box, select 'Format textbox', go to Layout
Advanced, set the position.