Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gg

Default work menu on menubar

I have been unable to find a way to delete docs on the work menu when I
no longer need them. Can someone give me info on how to do this?

gg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/WorkMenu.htm .

gg wrote:
I have been unable to find a way to delete docs on the work menu when I
no longer need them. Can someone give me info on how to do this?

gg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard O. Neville

Select Tools-Customize. When the menu opens, you will then be able to drag
any menu item off the menu into the middle of the screen. Just release the
mouse, and the item will disappear. Of course, the macro that it triggered
will not be deleted unless you open Tools-Macros and delete it.

"gg" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been unable to find a way to delete docs on the work menu when I
no longer need them. Can someone give me info on how to do this?

gg

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

This doesn't work with the Work menu (or the recently used files menu).
http://addbalance.com/word/workmenu.htm

--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Richard O. Neville" wrote in message
nk.net...
Select Tools-Customize. When the menu opens, you will then be able to drag
any menu item off the menu into the middle of the screen. Just release the
mouse, and the item will disappear. Of course, the macro that it triggered
will not be deleted unless you open Tools-Macros and delete it.

"gg" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have been unable to find a way to delete docs on the work menu when I
no longer need them. Can someone give me info on how to do this?

gg

Removing document link from Work menu -em português no fim da mens Hernani Nitolo Filho Microsoft Word Help 3 April 13th 23 02:08 PM
How do I remove or modify entries from the work built-in menu? Wordsworth123 Microsoft Word Help 2 November 8th 05 12:07 AM
The Work menu gap Microsoft Word Help 2 June 28th 05 06:53 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
How do I delete files from the "Work" Built-In Menu button? Jedi Word Apprentice Microsoft Word Help 2 February 9th 05 11:13 PM