#1   Report Post  

Default Superscript subscript

Hi I have a requirement. It is as follows

1. I need to search for numbers in a document. for example they could be

1 or 123 or 12.3

I need to find and replace them so that they appear a format such that the first number is superscript the next one is subscript and then the third one is super script and so on

123 = 1(superscript)2(subscript)3(superscript)

Please help this would save me weeks of work
  #2   Report Post  
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amargeorge View Post
Hi I have a requirement. It is as follows

1. I need to search for numbers in a document. for example they could be

1 or 123 or 12.3

I need to find and replace them so that they appear a format such that the first number is superscript the next one is subscript and then the third one is super script and so on

123 = 1(superscript)2(subscript)3(superscript)

Please help this would save me weeks of work
My opinion best option for you will be start buying research paper it will be made by professionals they do their best so you may find useful information and solve your problem
  #3   Report Post  
Banned

As everyone knows that Netflix is the best app for streaming movies but you need a subscription to use it. The subscription isn’t expensive and it’s really worth it. While watching movies on Netflix, you won’t get stuck. It’s really smooth and there are all kinds of movies and seasons available that are not available on any other sites.
Other sites that are free, got stuck in the middle of a movie and there’s no suspense left. I would say they ruin everything and also they slow down the speed of the internet. You can learn more about the best apps to watch movies here ptcl speed test
  #4   Report Post  

Thank you for your article; if you have some spare time, let's play among us and run 3 together.