Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Chris O Chris O is offline

Default How do I select an object set behind a table?

I have an object set in order behind a table, now I want to change it,
however when I move the table the object moves with it as that is how I set
it up as the table will always move with the data changes. Is there a way of
selecting the object at the back without too much hassle?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

On Sun, 13 Apr 2008 14:47:00 -0700, Chris O
wrote:

I have an object set in order behind a table, now I want to change it,
however when I move the table the object moves with it as that is how I set
it up as the table will always move with the data changes. Is there a way of
selecting the object at the back without too much hassle?

In Word 2003 or earlier, display the Drawing toolbar and click the Selection
tool (large white arrow). In Word 2007, click the Select button at the right end
of the Home ribbon and choose Select Objects.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

is there any short cut key to select work sheet object in word gkrupanand New Users 1 October 24th 06 06:43 PM
how to set select browser object default ayoung Microsoft Word Help 1 July 5th 06 11:10 PM
select table HenkR Mailmerge 1 June 7th 06 11:26 AM
"Select Table" dialog with no table selectable [email protected] Mailmerge 3 August 23rd 05 02:57 PM
Need to select object on background layer in Word 2003. Mike Morrow Page Layout 2 June 30th 05 12:30 AM