Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ANelson ANelson is offline

Default Web page templates

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word documents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Templates are he
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx

Your question doesn't make much sense, though, since a Word document is
not a web page.

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ANelson ANelson is offline

Thanks, Daiya, for your reply. I have searched this page of templates, but
did not find what I was looking for. In the tutorial it says that when you
want to create a new web page from a Word document you can use a web page
template to format your word document. The template is supposed to already
have buttons and things preformatted to use. This is what I was hoping to
find.

ANelson wrote:
Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Hmmm, I haven't a clue. If you say what version of Word and OS you are
using and provide a link to the tutorial (or say where it comes from),
others might be able to help resolve the issue.

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Templates: Try File--New and choose the Web Page Templates tab. But I
personally HATE Word as an HTML editor... (I'm using Word 2003)
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

It's almost as bad as using Publisher for websites! shudder!

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Never tried it, Jo.
****************************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Don't do it. It's not that the layout aspect is bad. That part is actually
quite nice. So many people have difficulty uploading all of the applicable
files or they dump the original Pub file (at which point they are SOL), or
they want to edit it with an HTML editor later (best to start over from
scratch). These are probably the same people who see nothing wrong with
using a butter knife for a screwdriver or a shoe for a hammer. Not the right
tool for the job.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Never tried it, Jo.
****************************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Anne Troy[_2_] Anne Troy[_2_] is offline

Right. I've just gotten good at FrontPage and now I have to learn that new
app.
****************************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************
"JoAnn Paules" wrote in message
Don't do it. It's not that the layout aspect is bad. That part is actually
quite nice. So many people have difficulty uploading all of the applicable
files or they dump the original Pub file (at which point they are SOL), or
they want to edit it with an HTML editor later (best to start over from
scratch). These are probably the same people who see nothing wrong with
using a butter knife for a screwdriver or a shoe for a hammer. Not the
right tool for the job.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Anne Troy" wrote in message
Never tried it, Jo.
****************************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
****************************

ANelson wrote:

Where can I find downloadable web page templates for use with Word
documents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did you sign up for Cheryl's class? ;-)

[...]