Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Trudy Trudy is offline

Default Division Function in Word Table

Is it possible to do a division funciton in a Word table and if so, how? We
tried enter the cell references (first column is A, first row is 1, etc) and
entering the formula like this: =(C3/b3) but the result is 0, though there
are numbers in both cells.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

there is no sort function for a table in my Works Word 8.5 JudyBettinsoli Tables 1 May 27th 07 12:05 AM
word division Judy[_2_] Page Layout 1 May 8th 07 05:31 PM
how do i use sum function in a table in word 2007 beta hik_hk Tables 2 January 30th 07 08:09 AM
is there a division symbol. As in a maths division symbol CupCake Microsoft Word Help 3 November 15th 05 12:38 AM
Why there is no Table of Authorties function in my Word 2003 Joey_lim Microsoft Word Help 1 January 20th 05 04:07 PM