Andrew Altman

Default Hod do I set up an email template in Outlook

My business requires me to send a basic introductory email to 1st time
customers who email requesting information from my website. Is there a way to
set up a template email (complete with preset subject heading) that would
merely require me to type in the email address? Copying and pasting the
subject heading and the email message body is time-consuming. Will this also
allow me set up addition templates for email #2, #3, and so forth? I am not
spamming people, only sending pre-written information to those who request it.
Jean-Guy Marcil

Andrew Altman was telling us:
Andrew Altman nous racontait que :

My business requires me to send a basic introductory email to 1st time
customers who email requesting information from my website. Is there
a way to set up a template email (complete with preset subject
heading) that would merely require me to type in the email address?
Copying and pasting the subject heading and the email message body is
time-consuming. Will this also allow me set up addition templates for
email #2, #3, and so forth? I am not spamming people, only sending
pre-written information to those who request it.

Shouldn't this question be posted in an Outlook group?

--
Salut!

Need addressee to auto appear when preparing an Outlook email? How BPAustinTX Microsoft Word Help 0 September 21st 05 04:33 PM
How do I import information from outlook into a fax template in w. bbruser Mailmerge 2 July 16th 05 05:50 AM
How do I email merge from Word to Outlook Express? M Hart Mailmerge 0 June 14th 05 05:32 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Moving templates to other computer GeorgeMar Microsoft Word Help 10 February 19th 05 04:59 AM