Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
andrealej andrealej is offline

Default Lines in my document - Please HELP

There are dark dotted lines in my document. The first one appeared after the
first item in my list and just above the page number at the bottom of that
page. There is one at the top and bottom of the next page as well as after my
last list item. I am typing my master's thesis and do not want these lines
there. What are they and how do I get rid of them????

Please HELP
--
Andrea LeJeune
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Almost certainly they are formatting marks -
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm

andrealej wrote:
There are dark dotted lines in my document. The first one appeared
after the first item in my list and just above the page number at the
bottom of that page. There is one at the top and bottom of the next
page as well as after my last list item. I am typing my master's
thesis and do not want these lines there. What are they and how do I
get rid of them????

Please HELP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I'm not sure. Those don't sound like formatting marks. More possibly some
sort of border or perhaps Track Changes formatting?

http://word.mvps.org