Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David Jacobs David Jacobs is offline

Default I want to type over address lines without line breaks moving text

I have created a few lines of underscores for someone to enter the name and
address but when the user comes to the rnd of the line and hits return, the
next line of underscores moves down as well. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

One of these pages should answer your questions:

To Create Fill in the Blank Lines:
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm

Please Fill out this Form
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

David Jacobs wrote:
I have created a few lines of underscores for someone to enter the name and
address but when the user comes to the rnd of the line and hits return, the
next line of underscores moves down as well. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

What you want to create is a Form & have a look he

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac