Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jrwojick@gmail.com is offline

Default Professional Report Template in Word 2007?

Anyone know if the Professional Report Template from Word 2003 exists
in Word 2007? I have tried looking through the Word 07 stlyes but
can't seem to find it.

It seems Word 07 is a lot more difficult to navigate than Word 03

In Word 03 you use Format - Themes - Style Gallery, but I did not
find any corresponding command set for Word 07.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jaime

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Jaime,

The Professional, Contemporary and Elegant Reports, Fax covers, etc that have been with us since Word 6 (if I recall) were retired
for MS Office 2007.

You may want to try the replacements in File(Office button)=New

The 'Themes' choices from Word 97 through 2003 are a bit different than what are 'themes' now in Word 2007. You can still use the
old ones, but the help file references and menus are tied to the new 'theming'.

Can you explain a bit more about what you're trying to accomplish? That may make it easier to go through the steps in 2007.

==============

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] jrwojick@gmail.com is offline

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the response.

Disappointing that the Profession Report got retired as that's what I
use for 99% of my work writing. I did figure out a work around for it
though...annoying but workable. Didn't find anything in the new styles
that fit with what I needed.

Getting around Word 2007 is a bit easier now, I guess it was just a
matter of getting used to the new layout of things.

Thanks again.

Jaime

wrote in message oups.com...
Anyone know if the Professional Report Template from Word 2003 exists
in Word 2007? I have tried looking through the Word 07 stlyes but
can't seem to find it.

It seems Word 07 is a lot more difficult to navigate than Word 03

In Word 03 you use Format - Themes - Style Gallery, but I did not
find any corresponding command set for Word 07.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jaime
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Why can't I get Multiple instances of word? Laverne Microsoft Word Help 14 November 17th 06 01:35 PM
WP merge file to Word sstires Tables 4 February 14th 06 06:26 PM
Global Template Question Deb McLellan New Users 6 February 13th 06 03:20 PM