Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
gearspower

Default How do i use page numbering in Header Footer options

Page numbering in Word using Header Footer option is formatting properly. In
a 4-page document, I wanted Page 1 of 4; Page 2 of 4, etc. Word did not
format this properly. I tried manually to change each page, yet the document
would not hold the changes, but would automatically change all pages to that
same number.

Help!

Page Numbering; Header sbell32 Page Layout 4 March 28th 05 08:38 PM
Page Number and Page header on the first page Frank Drost Formatting Long Documents 3 March 1st 05 02:17 PM
how header and footer appear automaticaly in each page? Babak Farzaneh Page Layout 1 December 27th 04 05:50 PM
page numbering jeanne Page Layout 4 December 3rd 04 08:47 AM
Footer needs non standard page numbering. Tom Ross Page Layout 1 November 23rd 04 06:55 PM