OliveX

Default Mail merge and macro

I have a mail merge document which contains a DDE field which displays the
barcode according to the merged data. After applying Word 2000 sp3, the
field no longer works -- it doesn't update the field automatically even I
tick the 'Update Fields' option when printing. So I add AutoOpen and AutoNew
macros in the mail merge template, but the merged document doesn't contain
the macros so the problem is not solved.
Is there a way to force the update of field after merging, or let the merged
document automatically copies the macros from the template?