Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Krishna Kumar Sinha

Default how todisable message box that comes when opening merged document

I created one document that contains mail merge. Now, whenever I am opening
it, it gives one message saying "Opening this documet will run the following
SQL command "Select* from 'Address book.....'". Do you want to ............
[Do not remember the exact message]. My problem is that, I don't want this
message to come at the time of opening the document. What is the way to
prevent this message box to come?