Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
ll

Default Searching for specific data in specific column

I have a document containing all my data. Theres about 5 columns. One
column is named €śPlan€ť and another named €śCCs€ť. I made a main document and
inserted the field €śPlan€ť. I would like to find all the Plans (in the €śPlan€ť
column) that have the name €śSmith€ť in the €śCCs€ť column. I tried clicking
€śFind Entry€ť on the mail merge toolbar and typing the name €śSmith€ť and
selecting the €śCCs€ť column, while I am in the main document with the field
€śPlan€ť. But I get a message that tells me €śThe search item was not found.€ť
It is definitely there. Could anyone tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks.
ll