Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mel Mel is offline

Default Voice regognition program

Has anyone used the Word voice recognition program? I bought a new Logitec
headset with a mic [$60.00 at Circuit City] and started the program. I
completed all of the program training but it still doesn't seem very
accurate. The program says it takes time. Right now it appears that I will
spend so much time correcting the mistakes that it will be more trouble than
what it is worth.