Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lamb Chop Lamb Chop is offline

Default sticky key or virus?

When I start word, the Save As windows always pops up. And no matter how
many times I save/cancel the document, the Save As still pops up.

I thought it is because of the sticky keyboard. But when I started notepad,
and I tried to test if any key is sticky but it seems every numeric and
alphatic keys are working ok.

Any idea?
Thanks