Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
rookie rookie is offline

Default my keyboard types in fn mode as default how to switch to normal

keystrokes displayed are in fn and not regular characters ie k shows up as 2
how can I change the keyboard to show k as k
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

G'Day Rookie,

You must be using a laptop ...
.... PLEASE LEARN TO DRIVE IT ...

You will then be welcomed into Groups that essay WORD problems ...
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"rookie" wrote in message
keystrokes displayed are in fn and not regular characters ie k shows up as
2
how can I change the keyboard to show k as k

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bill Bill is offline

Look for a button labeled fn, usually in blue.