cherylfdr

Default Final Showing Markup View

We have documents that we have comments embedded into. In Word 2003, the
default when opening a file is FINAL SHOWING MARKUP. How can we get this to
be FINAL.

Also, when we save the document in FINAL mode, and we send this document off
to another party, it shows up for them as FINAL SHOWING MARKUP. As you know,
this causes the document to shift to the left and print all comments. We
need the documents to be in the FINAL view only. How do we accomplish this.