Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
chedd via OfficeKB.com chedd via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default WRAPING ROWS

Can any one please tell me to how you can wrap text to rows in a word table.
I do know abour merging rows, but this is not apprpriate for this particular
form.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

If you don't want to merge the cells of a row, you can split the table
and then add the text between the two tables.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"chedd via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
Can any one please tell me to how you can wrap text to rows in a

word table.
I do know abour merging rows, but this is not apprpriate for this

particular
form.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

There is no way to make text wrap from one row to the next, which I suspect
is what you're trying to do. If you just want to have lines to replicate an
existing form, you'll need to add drawing line (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFms/LinesInForms.htm).