Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Karen Karen is offline

Default Add-ins

Before I downloaded the technical refresh I had no problem with inserting
page numbers or my headers or footers. After download my header/footer &
inserting page numbers are greyed out. Under add-ins Header, footer, & water
marks are named under inactive application add-ins. The type listed is
Document inspector. I have no clue how to activate this. I just want my
header, footer & insert page numbers back. Can anyone help me? Please.
--
karen t
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://pschmid.net/blog/2006/09/18/43, under the heading
"Everyone".

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:35:02 -0700, karen
wrote:

Before I downloaded the technical refresh I had no problem with inserting
page numbers or my headers or footers. After download my header/footer &
inserting page numbers are greyed out. Under add-ins Header, footer, & water
marks are named under inactive application add-ins. The type listed is
Document inspector. I have no clue how to activate this. I just want my
header, footer & insert page numbers back. Can anyone help me? Please.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Karen Karen is offline

Jay,
I did exactly what you said & it WORKED. Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!!!!!
--
karen t