Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John Bland John Bland is offline

Default Normal print layout

I have default margins for word in Normal.dot. but when I start a new file
the margin at the top of page disappears and the text is right up on the
margin of the paper. It does not appear this way when I look at print
preview. It is ok there. Anyone know how to get the left ruler to show the
top margin.

John