Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
nuke856 nuke856 is offline

Default Is there a way to have individual page revision numbers?

I have a large document that is broken down in chapters. I need to
continually update it. Each chapter is considered a document by Word2003. I
need to update by page rather than by document. Each revision must be shown
only on the page that was revised. Is this possible?