Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gailcu gailcu is offline

Default How do I set up Auto Complete in Word 2007

I haven't been able to find this option or any mention of it
in their 'help' section.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

There is no option to turn autocomplete on/off in Word 2007. See he

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...997751033.aspx

Word 2007 still has autocomplete for dates and other calendar items, but not
for autotext. Instead, you would need to use the F3 key to force completion.
Alternatively, you can use AutoCorrect entries, which do automatically fire,
but only once the entire From text is typed.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com