Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike[_3_] Mike[_3_] is offline

Default hyperlinks problem

Hi

I use Word 2007. Inside the document, I have some hyperlinks.
I use DocuCom PDF Driver to save as a pdf.
However, hyperlinks don't work.
May I ask why?

Mike
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

I think you'll have to ask DocuCom. The PDF publishing feature within Word itself, on the Save As menu, does preserve working hyperlinks.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mike[_3_] Mike[_3_] is offline

On Dec 16, 9:29*am, Jay Freedman wrote:
I think you'll have to ask DocuCom. The PDF publishing feature within Word itself, on the Save As menu, does preserve working hyperlinks.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Microsoft Word MVP * * * *FAQ:http://word.mvps.org

Thank you very much. I don't even know it.

Mike