Borders on a page edge without showing a margin

Old September 7th 05, 03:36 PM
Warwick Worder

Default Borders on a page edge without showing a margin

Can anyone help, I'm trying to do some presentation inserts and would like to
have a decorative border down my page. When I view in 'Print Preview' it's
perfect but when it prints, it shows a margin around the page. This happens
even if I set my margins to zero.