Stefan Blom

Where do you want the footnote to appear? If you want it below
the table you'll have to create it manually.
--

Stefan Blom

"Willem" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a document with a table that runs over 10 pages. When I

insert a
footnote anywhere in the table the actual footnote sits at the

bottom of page
1.

Ideas?

TIA

Willem

Hi Stefan,

I want the footnote on the same page as the reference. How does one create a
footnote manually? Sounds like an interesting exercise :-!

Thanks for the response,
Cheers

"Willem" wrote in message
Hi,

I have a document with a table that runs over 10 pages. When I

insert a
footnote anywhere in the table the actual footnote sits at the

bottom of page
1.

Ideas?

TIA

Stefan Blom

See the article at
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...OnDiffPage.htm for
some ideas on how to make sure that a footnote is always on the
same page as its reference.

Manual creation of footnotes is for tables only. It means to
superscript text and type the footnote text in the final table
row, which should be merged and formatted with no border. The
advantage is that you can collect all of the footnotes for a
table below the table.

--
Stefan Blom