bristolbanter bristolbanter is offline
Junior Member

Question Labels Mail Merge Issue 'new record' blank

I have gone through all the normal steps.

The data source is an excel spreadsheet and is correctly identified.

When I look at the recipient list they are all there in order.

All the necessary fields are matched.

However, the new record field that is automatically entered for each label pulls off no information. The sheets preview as blank.

I have tested it by entering addressblock elsewhere on the sheet. This works and inserts the information from the excel spreadsheet but obviously only one individual per sheet because it no longer thinks it's doing labels but a letter.

I am using the latest version of both word and excel

please help