Osakwe

Default How do I combine portrait and landscape in same document?

Have a twelve page document that starts out in portrait and then converts to
tables for three pages in landscape. Must place a blank portrait page before
the beginning of the landscape page; and a landscape page after the tables
and resumption of portrait pages.

The document was sent to me and I would like to remove both blank pages.
When I try to remove either, the whole thing turns into landscape.

Thanks.

Glad it helped!

news

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Word is forcing an Odd Page section break on you, it appears. You may be
able to override this by changing the section start type on the Layout

tab
of Page Setup.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.