Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MyMelody

Default I suddenly have right angle marks at the corners of my pages.

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of them?
Thanks
Lynsey
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371 "Margin marks or
crop marks appear on each corner of the page when you open a
document in Word 2002 or in Word 2003".